Thursday, May 5, 2011

DONE WITH THE "FAT PHOBIA'S"

Guy's Lets get rid of this "FAT PHOBIA" and star thinking rational. Let's Stop these FALSE LEADING, MARKETING, MONEY HUNRY, Companies STOP DICTATING OUR MINDSET ON HOW WE ARE GETTING AND STAYING SO CALLED HEALTHY!!!! Ok, I'm done ranting lol, but all jokes aside i really do feel we need to RAISE our AWARENESS on how our bodies really work and what they are TRULLY CAPABLE of. We have been fooled too, too, far too long and it's time we take a firm stand on what we truthfully FEEL!!

I care to much for HUMANITY and its GIFTS and TRUE PURPOSE, to sit aside and see people HURTING and DYING from illness that can be cured through PROPER NUTRITION as well as DAILY EXERCISE. As my mother whom is a Health and Fitness Advocate as well, is LEADS A GROUP of WONDERFUL LADIES, the "PLATINUM PLUS" 50+ on a MISSION to show them what eternal YOUTH really is. My Mother being a true example LOST 35+ POUNDS herself over 50 with KNEE ISSUES etc..

 I since being here in L.A. have lost 40 POUNDS of what i gained after being no longer active in football as a player and going into the working world trading the UNIFORM for a SUIT!

Has This HAppened To You? Share, The Floor Is Yours

1 comment:

  1. yo congrats on starting the blog. my fat phobias used to interfere with my social life. for example if my friends all went to eat ice cream or drink beer, i'd be the only one abstaining. but it's not really about your fat, but about your muscle, right? if i put on muscle than my fat naturally goes away because of the extra calories burned up by the muscle... or that's the feeling i'm getting anyway.

    ReplyDelete