Thursday, May 12, 2011

SWEAT OFF BODY FAT??? HUH

Hey, for one sweat is urine and other waste used to cool the body, not body fat!! I Love you guys to DEATH, but the next TROOPER I hear or read asking about items that make you "PERSPIRE" more your getting a can of "WHIP ASS" personally. Not that I'm a bad ass that's just how I feel about it. Ok so now, "FAT" is a cell and the only way to rid the body of that cell is to "SHRINK" or "STARVE" the "FAT" cell from what it feeds on and that MY TROOPERS IS THE TRICK. Now I don't mean starve your body of Calories, I mean learning what "CARBS" to eat and "WHEN", how to take your "PROTEIN" and "WHEN".

3 comments:

  1. People actulally think you can sweat off body fat? hahaha That's hilarious. Sure you can "lose" water weight but as soon as you drink water or anything really you gain it right back up. Well so I've heard.. I think its sad how people will believe anything.. *shakes head no* Its a darn shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TD,

    It is great to see you back. I just wanted to say thanks for everything as you have been a great influence and the reason why I am back to excercising after years of saying I'll start next week. I hope that you feel the support from all of us during this transitional time, just like you supported all of us. Keep up the great work!

    PS. In future posts I would love to see some info on how to eat the right carbs and proteins as this would help clear up a lot of misconceptions that are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents always thought that the more you sweat the more you lose. I always believed them...huh...

    ReplyDelete